EYE see you
- This piece is a limited edition artwork
- Each piece will be numbered 1-100
- This means that only 100 will ever be made, once sold out they will never be made again
Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Photographic Giclée print of original drawing: 100% cotton, 80lb (215gsm) white paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Hand drawn sketch of a "half tone" eye. The original is sketched and then photographed for the edition.
- Photograph printed by local specialty print expert "Brooklyn Editions" on 80lb (215gsm) cotton paper.
- This is a Giclée print: Giclée is a process that uses a 12 color ink jet printer, acid free papers, and pigment based archival inks. Needless to say the quality of this print is exceptional.
- Photograph is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and adic free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi.
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit.
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- International shipping will be available in late 2019
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Please contact email@example.com to initiate your return and a FedEx rate quote for the return shipment. This will be deducted from your refund.