That's Gold, Jerry! GOLD!
This piece is sold out and will never be made again.
It was part of a limited edition release.
Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Photographic Giclée print: 100% cotton, 80lb (215gsm) white paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Photograph of 24k gold electroplated Jordan 1's.
- Photograph printed by local specialty print expert "Brooklyn Editions" on 80lb (215gsm) cotton paper
- This photo is a Giclée print: Giclée is a process that uses a 12 color ink jet printer, acid free papers, and pigment based archival inks. Needless to say the quality of this print is exceptional
- Photograph is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and adic free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it's too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- All artworks are shipped with Fedex and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase
- International shipping will be available in late 2019
- Returns are accpeted within 30 days of receipt and are subject to a flat fee of $10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label