- This piece is is a limited edition artwork
- Each piece will be numbered 1-100
- This means that only 100 will ever be made, once sold out they will never be made again
Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Thick heavy duty canvas used to make tie dye
- Black "Rit" fabric dye
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass, UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Each artwork is hand made so every piece will be different, no two alike. You will receive a piece similar but not exactly like the one pictured.
- Very thick natural untreated canvas was used to make the tie dye. The color used to die the canvas was black however after drying a very natural indigo color is the most dominant color.
- The canvas was ripped to size, tied with zip ties, dyed, washed, dried, ironed and flatened. The over process took approximately 5 days.
- The artwork is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and adic free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi.
- The tie dye is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit.
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with Fedex and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- International shipping will be available in late 2019
- Returns are accpeted within 30 days of receipt and are subject to a flat fee of $10. Please email email@example.com for return shipping label.